Gin Tasting Online
Join us for our new fun and informative online gin evenings.
Let your senses erupt with infusions of juniper, coriander, citrus and other botanicals leaping around your gin glass. We will guide you through the world of gin, explain the flavours you are tasting and show you how to match the right mixer/tonic. Plus we'll cover the all-important question – what garnish should I use?
Each tasting will feature two gins, expertly paired with two tonics/mixers. One of our friendly gin hosts will share their insights on a night of mixing and twisting.
We'll also give you some nifty tasting tricks and teach you how to make top-class G&Ts at home.
Our online sessions are very sociable and interactive. You will join fellow gin lovers, be able to ask questions or just sit back and relax.
£30 per device includes:
- A lively online evening with our gin host as we guide you through the glorious world of gin
- One Gin Pack including two craft gin miniatures (50ml each) from unique distilleries & two complementary tonics or mixers (200ml each) - it's enough to make 2 double or 4 single measure G&T's
- A recipe booklet with the perfect serve, recommended garnish and the story behind of these gins
How it works:
- Book your place – only one place needed per device – but do make sure you have enough gin for everyone. One Gin Pack between two people is fine, but we recommend one each so you really can get into the mixing habit… You can order additional Gin Packs here (£14 per pack)
- We'll send you a link to order Gin Packs from our gin partner with a unique code to get it free of charge. You will get a separate code for each Gin Pack ordered
- Gin Packs will be posted to you around the 4th of the month
- You'll receive an e-mail around the 7th of the month to check you have received your Gin Pack and to give you the Zoom link, tips for garnishes and to remind you to have ice on hand!
See you in the online classroom!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Wed 10th Mar 2021 at 7.30
Duration: 1.5 hours