Cheese and Wine Pairing
Love cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home.
We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheesesand matching them with some classic wines from around the world. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try six different cheese and wine combinations, just a few examples below:
- French Chevre (Goats cheese) with French Cremant
- Manchego and a Rioja Gran Reserva
- Parmigiano Reggiano with Chianti Classico Riserva
- Ripening Brie with a fine Sauvignon Blanc
- Roquefort with Ruby Reserve Port or Sauternes
Perfect for foodies!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Tue 24th Mar 2020 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: London Irish Centre, Camden