Cheese and Wine Workshop
Love cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home.
We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheesesand matching them with some classic wines from around the world. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try six different cheese and wine combinations - from the following delicious combinations:
- French Chevre (Goats cheese) with Loire Sauvignon Blanc
- Manchego and a Rioja Reserve
- Ripening Brie with a fine English Fizz
- Roquefort with Sauternes
- Irish Cashel Blue with an Italian red
- Norfolk Dapple with Barrel Fermented Chardonnay
Perfect for foodies!
Places remaining: 11
Course Date/Time: Thu 15th Jun 2017 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: London Irish Centre