Saturday Intro Courses £89
Passionate or interested about wine & want to learn more in one day? Do you want to discover fascinating and delicious new wines & grape varieties? Do you want to taste a wide variety of wines and understand what makes them so different ? Do you want to know which wine to drink with what food? Then these are the courses for you - a fascinating introduction to the wonderful world of wine! It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine.
The Saturday Introduction includes a sumptuous two course lunch at The Colonel Fawcett pub just a short walk away. They curate a carefully sourced, seasonal British menu, with an extensive Gin range (over 60 varieties) and an ever-growing craft beer and ale selection.
In just over three years they have gained some prestigious awards and reviews including:
- The Observer Food Monthly Best Sunday Roast 2014
- The Evening Standard Top Three Sunday Roasts in London
- The Kentishtowner Runner Up Best Lunch
- The King Of Camden
Our Saturday Wine Courses also make a great Gift idea for any occasion
- 11am-12:30pm: Champagne start & morning session (5 wines)
- 12:30pm-2pm: 2-Course Lunch with your choice of either a glass of wine, a pint of beer or a soft drink
- 2pm-4pm: Afternoon session & food matching (7 wines)
Our Saturday Introduction to Wine tasting course is a great way to spend the day - learning about wine in a fun and informal environment. We'll go through how to
Places remaining: 15
Date/Time: 23rd Sep 2017 at 11am - 4pm
Venue: London Irish Centre