London Wine Tasting
Featured Wine Tastings
Our wine tasting evenings and evening wine courses are open to everyone and anyone, with no previous wine tasting experience required, and focus on learning about wine in a fun, relaxed and informal environment. On these evenings you will:
- Learn about wine in a friendly and social environment
- Taste a wide range of wines side by side so that you can taste the difference
- Receive impartial advice on other wines you might like to try
- Learn how to pair wine with food
If you know what wine you like, but want to find about just a little more about why, then our courses show you how you can pick new wines from restaurant wine lists and supermarket shelves with confidence. It's all about squeezing a drop more enjoyment out of your wine drinking!
As we are not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers, so we can offer unbiased and independent advice on your wine needs. All our tastings & courses are also available as gift vouchers.
In addition to our regular events and courses, we can put together the perfect, bespoke private wine tasting experience for you. Whether it be for a birthday, anniversary, hen party, corporate event, or even as part of your office Christmas party, we can work with you to deliver a fun and informative event for you. Please get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss the options that are right for you.
Learn about wine in a fun environment
I've just completed an eight week course, tasting over 50 wines from all over the world in every imaginable style. At the end of the course I have learned to appreciate aspects of wine that I hadn't thought about before. I have a far greater knowledge of wine - how it's made, why wines can taste so differently, and why some wines are better than others. Most of all, I now feel more confident about assessing a wine and articulating what I feel about it. What makes this course, though, is Heidi's fun, irrepressible style of tutoring - the perfect combination of teaching and having fun. Will be back for more. November 2017
Company Wine Tasting Event
Heidi is a first class wine tasting host. Quite simply if you are looking to hold a wine tasting event, then don't waste your time searching elsewhere, just book Heidi. The event was professional, fun and very informative with clients and guests loving the event. No surprise that the guests took their time leaving the room at the end as Heidi has the gift of getting everyone involved and talking to each other with the use of carefully planned activities. Heidi herself is also very easy to get on with. The venue and its location was also ideal and was accessible to all. I can't speak more highly of Heidi and a big thank you for this. Looking to put another date in the diary soon. Furthermore it helps when your host enjoys their subject matter, which in this case is wine - Heidi definitely does. August 2017
A relaxed and very pleasant way to learn more about wine, and start to develop my ability to describe what I'm tasting. Heidi gets the balance right between informing and entertaining, and her flexibility regarding attendance and substitutions made it easy to fit the course into a busy schedule. And she's almost managed to convince me to drink white wine occasionally even when it isn't bubbly. November 2017
I just finished the 8 week wine tasting course. For a complete novice it was a great way to get started on an education in wine. In addition to being incredibly educational about the whole wine-making and wine-drinking processes, it was just plain old fun! Heidi was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and entertaining, would definitely recommend! November 2017
Have attended individual classes and also a corporate event here. Great fun, very informative and suitable for all levels. Interesting selection of wine provided - outside of the traditional varieties you'll get some nice surprises along the way. Heidi makes everyone feel welcome and relaxed - it's not stuffy or overly academic, but you'll always walk away feeling more knowledgeable. I would highly recommend! July 2017
Stay In Touch
We would love to stay in touch, and have many ways to do that! Firstly, why not sign up to our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about new courses that are added? We never share your details with any third parties, and promise not to bombard you! We also do social media, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter , and for something a little different, Heidi regularly writes a blog about all things wine at Heidi on the Lees
Don't know which course to select? Please call the main number on 0208 133 0693 and we will be delighted to guide you through all our courses and help you make the right selection.
Or send us a note via the Contact Us page, with your query. We will be happy to help.
Our wine courses and wine tastings in Camden Square are suitable for everyone. They make a unique wine gift and wine present. We run many wine courses from one evening wine tastings to 8 week wine courses
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN LONDON!
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tun Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tun Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford